30 Things Every Book Lover Can Absolutely Relate To
Reading a good book is like taking a trip to paradise. Reading is more than just a hobby or a habit; it is a way of life. It transports you to another world. What hurts is having to come back to reality.
Here is a list of thirty things that all book lovers would relate to.
1. From a boarding pass to a price tag, everything becomes a bookmark for you.
2. You have too many books but not enough shelves.
3. Being alone does not bother you.
4. You mostly have no weekend plans for the sole purpose of finishing a book.
5. Nothing is more refreshing than the smell of a book.
6. When you are involved in reading a book, everything around you ceases to exist.
7. Wherever you go, you always have a book with you.
8. Your friends believe you have all the answers because you read a lot.
9. Before you go to bed, you are like, “One more page”.
10. For you, reading is a full time job, something that your friends fail to understand.
11. You fall in love with fictional characters.
12. Movie adaptations just aren’t the same.
13. You can ask a reader for anything under the sun, but not their books. Period!
14. You often forget to eat, shower and sleep because the book that you’re reading is unputdownable.
15. You are immediately disinterested in someone who does not read.
16. You like your book printed. Electronic devices do not kindle any fire in you.
17. Sometimes, ending a book is too painful, especially if it is the last book of a series.
18. Not knowing what to do with your life when your favorite author takes too long for the next book, especially when you are in mid series.
19. People assume you are anti-social because you are reading all the time.
20. You can read a book anywhere. JUST ANYWHERE!
21. You prefer the company of books to the company of people.
22. You just can’t pick your favorite book.
23. You want to buy every single book you see in a store.
24. People face no difficulty in buying you a gift.
25. The joy of discovering a new author is incomparable.
26. You have spent nights sobbing and laughing.
27. You have mastered the art of holding a torchlight in one hand and a book in another.
28. You can simultaneously read books like a pro.
29. You can travel across different worlds from your living room.
30. Your retirement plans involve owning a book store cum coffee house.
Share with us your experience! Comment below and tell us.